Saturday, July 31, 2010

Journey to Ixtlan

26 days and counting.

I have slowly come to realize that next year might be the most important year to date, in terms of personal and professional growth. I am excited beyond humanly concievable, but it is also overwhelming considering the task that lies in front of me.

Failure is not even a consideration, let alone an option. There are thousands of people who would love the opportunity to do this, so I know that I have to succeed and become one with destiny.
Goodbye sacred journalism. Goodbye roach motels and shoddy apartments. Goodbye taking it easy.
Step in line and join the corporate world. Easy now, this won't hurt a bit. Take it nice and slow. No need to rush.

Just a pinprick and after that you shouldn't feel a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment